'Tis the season to think about quality and more specifically, ISO 9001 requirements. September 2018 is the deadline for the ISO 9001: 2015 transition, so it might be time to find out what's needed when the auditor comes calling.
In order to achieve the 2015 version, you are going to need to know:
- What's different from the old version
- Why the change was made
- What's expected from you and your Quality Management System
This knowledge will go a long way in helping you understand the new ISO 9001 requirements auditors are looking for to award the new version of the standard.
Understanding the New ISO 9001 Standard
This video lays out clearly:
- the intention behind the latest update of the ISO 9001 standard
- the requirements of a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2015 which may help you answer the question, 'how long does it take to get ISO 9001 certification?'
- the thinking behind the seven quality management principles
and the most important part of all. This video will provide you with a link at the end to find out:
- what is necessary in obtaining ISO 9001 certification against the seven principles to achieve ISO 9001:2015
More specifically, this means that it will help you to understand what the auditor is looking for to award the accreditation - giving you a big head start when you are planning for how to bring your Quality Management System in line with the new ISO 9001 standard.
Watch the video now...
How to Successfully Transition to ISO 9001: 2015
Thanks for reporting a problem. We'll attach technical data about this session to help us figure out the issue. Which of these best describes the problem?
Any other details or context?
Liked that video?
You can see more by clicking here
Or, if you're interested in getting more in-depth help with your business improvement or quality management issues, then please fill out our 6-question survey which will help us send you the right information on your unique business problem...